Sign up to participate in a player and alumni support program aimed at helping you start or advance your career, bringing all you've gained through sport with you into your next step.
Mooseheads Career Development Program
Give back to your community and help inspire and change a young professional's life.
Mooseheads Career Development
The Mooseheads Career Development program is aimed at supporting former Mooseheads players in their transition from post-secondary into the professional world- wherever that may take them. Former players will have access to dedicated Career Strategists and online learning on a variety of topics and be matched with a mentor to support them in their professional development.
Throughout the program, players will:
- Identify career options and a path to those options.
- Create a personal career strategy.
- Build or strengthen existing “job seeker toolkit”, i.e. resume, cover letter, interviewing skills, networking strategies and skills, etc.
- Learn tactics and practices that can be used during and after the program to advance in professional life.
- Build self-confidence.
- Gain an understanding of career paths, labor market trends, and opportunities.
- Be matched with a mentor.
A managed mentorship component is an integral part of the Mooseheads Career Development program, providing opportunities for players to apply their learnings, build connections, and gain understanding of workplace culture and labor market opportunities in their area(s) of interest.